Monday, August 30, 2010

I am a follower

Everyone else is doing this, so I'm going to as well. I'm really going to miss this everyday blogging. I've had a lot of fun with it. I've enjoyed everyone's blogs and "meeting" new people who I can relate to. You guys have been really awesome, really. Thanks for being interested in my boring angst filled annoying life. I'm kind of sad that tomorrow is the last day. :(

So now some Triva!

Name: Deanna
Age: 23 *cough*old person *cough*

Location: New Hampshire or The Shire if you're awesome, which I am, so The Shire

School: Hogwarts School of Witch Craft and Wizardry. (also known as I have graduated from college and now I never have to go to school again.)

Major: I was an English communications major, which is why I currently live with my parents and work at Walmart

Job: Cashier at Walmart, because I DREAM BIG
Current Book: Skinny by Ibi Kaslisk but Thursday MockingJay!

Instrument: my Instrument is MS word or a Pencil

Single: FOREVER ALONE

Hungry: No

Clean: pretty much, I mean I spent the day at WalMart, so I'm covered in Walmart germs, but I showered today

Sick: No, but now I will be that I said I wasn't
Bored: always
Going to miss BEDA: VERY MUCH

Skype Name: decoolz

NaNoWriMo Account: decoolz (also my twitter name, and my tumblr name and my actual name... because I'm creative)

Should everyone add you?: SURE!

Will the Skype party be epic: I feel that it would be. We're pretty awesome, us BEDA-ers

Are you happier now: Yes! Yes I am

Will you type out a thoughtful blog more often: I will write twice a week after Tuesday. I promise
Even AFTER August: I promise

I love You!: Aww. I love you too, BEDA, Lord Voldemort, Neville, cookie dough Ice Cream, and Jake Ryan! *cough* and Michael J. Fox *cough*

I'm really going to miss this. I really am. *cries*


AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because I recently made plans to sit in my friend Kevin's train car on the way to Hogwarts on Wednesday.

Mentioned the books already in this entry, so yea.

1 comment:

  1. It's sad that BEDA is ending. Blogging every day hasn't been difficult at all (well, maybe occasionally).

    We'll keep blogging, though!

    ReplyDelete