Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm tired.

Can't I just be a Death Eater?

I'm never tired when I should be, like when it's sleep time, but all day, I will be tired. ALL DAY.

I left my house today! It's a big step into the world of not being a home bound except for Tuesdays during the summer kid. I start my job tomorrow, kinda, I get paid to be there, so I'm pretty sure that's what "starting" is.

What else has happened in my life...

I realized last night that I've been lying to myself and I am not really a Gryffindor. I was never a Gryffindor. If the sorting hat appeared, I would never be able to bust a sword out of it. I am a Slytherin. This was my facebook status, and my Dad commented on it... at dinner. He didn't know what a Slytherin was, so I basically Hermione'd it up and explained the History of Hogwarts to him.

I really need to get out of the house more, and, like, interact with people.  I mean, I've always been the crazy Harry Potter obsessed nerd girl, but I need to leave the Internet. This crappy part time job thing really couldn't come at a better time for me.

I wish I was a better blogger. In reading you guys' blogs everyday, you seem to have a rhythm, I'm just a crazy person banging my head against the keyboard. Sometimes I'm amazed that I've created mildly coherent sentences.

Well, I'm going to sleep now, since I'm tired.

AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because there is a new Potions Master's Corner video. If you haven't seen them, Google that shit, you won't reget it. Unless you don't like funny things, then it's not as awesome.

books read 36
Currently Reading: Skinny by Ibi (basilisk) Kaslik

2 comments:

  1. I think you are a good blogger. I enjoy reading your blogs, which is essentially what being a good blogger means. Having people enjoy what you write. :D

    Let's face it. We're all nerdy Harry Potter girls here. ;)

    ReplyDelete