Saturday, August 14, 2010

Whoa, deja vu

Firstly, I just called my dog, Hermione. His name is Loakie. He's annoying and whines a lot, so I find myself yelling "Oh my God Loakie, SHUT UP."

Secondly, my friend didn't watch AVPS last night, so we're watching it tonight.

Thirdly, I've been watching HOUSE all day, and therefore have nothing to blog about. OH, except that in the Sims, my Sim me drowned, leaving my 3 sets of twin girls to be raised by a crazy person. Needless to say, I didn't save that shit. I didn't even know you could actually drown if there were ladders in the pool. WTF.

Lastly, Maggie, I completely agree with you. :) It's freakishly disturbing, but I like it.
AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
today is awesome because more Harry Potter Fan Made Musical watching is in my immediate future.

Books Read 36
Currently Reading: Skinny by Ibi Kaslik (who wants to take bets on how long it will take me to write "Ibi Basilisk)

1 comment:

  1. I had to go check my last comment to see what you agreed with me about! Haha! Oh gosh, so flightly... I swear I'm not stupid.

    Have fun watching AVPS!

    ReplyDelete