Thursday, August 26, 2010

Is it too early

To hate my job? Yes? okay, well then.

Today, what's the word, umm, oh, sucked. Idk if you guys have ever done Computer Based Learning Modules, but they are, how can I put this, they should go shoot themselves in the face and then die in a hole. ARG. So boring, and so long. At least I was with two other girls that felt the same way, and I will be with them tomorrow, only this time it won't be for 4 hours but for 7. I can't wait...

Our manager, today was his last day. So we have no idea who we report to, or what we're supposed to be doing after we finish the CBLs tomorrow. Oh, because there's more. But at least we know never to pick up human organs off the floor, and that it's against company policy to walk through hazardous waste spills.

WTfuck.


We are so ill informed about our actually jobs it's kind of sad, but whatever, I feel that the two girls I "worked" or to be more accurate got paid $10 an hour to laugh at a computer screen with will end up being tight. It will be like having work friends! And they're my age too, in the same boat as me, college graduates looking for something to pay off those loans. So that cool. I don't feel like the weird creepy old person.

I'm going to stop complaining about my job that I've had for two days now.



AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome because NEW SHIRTS!: http://www.annarbortshirtcompany.com/teamstarkid

(ps. when I was leaving for work my Dad said to me: Just remember you work to do the things you want to do, like buy those Star Ranger team jerseys. So close, so close. He tries. My dad only recently discovered that Harry Potter's first name was Harry.)

books read 36
currently reading: skinny by Ibi Kaslisk

2 comments:

  1. Entry level jobs always suck and are meant to suck. Otherwise, they'd be highly coveted, fun, and fashionably hip. We've all had them at some time or another, supermarkets, retail, etc. Rest assured, it will not be the worst thing in your life...you are getting paid, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Job = money = Stephen Kellogg & The Sixers & Me :) <3

    ReplyDelete