Saturday, August 7, 2010

Oh, wow, I need some excitement.

Today was, as I guess anyone who has read more than one post this month can imagine, a rather boring and non-eventful day. It involved looking for Strawberry Hill Wine because my brother wanted it, and my mother getting annoyed that I think Strawberry Hill Wine is "funny." It's not funny, it's just I know my brother doesn't read and therefore doesn't understand Strawberry Hill's effect on popular culture, and neither of them know what a Nerdfighter is.

My Mother's car is broken, so I now either have to go everywhere with her, or let her drive my car, and seeing how she isn't going to put gas in my car either way I might as well go. She gets highly annoyed with my taste in music and likes to change my station or switch CD's and not change them back which is, rude? annoying? something anyway. I always change it back, it's just the right thing to do. I feel it's in the best interest of my sanity when I turn my car on to make sure nothing happens, and the Bonnie Gruesen/ Hermione Granger sings "Coolest Bitch on Earth God Damn it" every time I turn on my car, you know, strictly for self esteem purposes.

Anyways, I am currently listening exclusively to Team StarKid music in my car, I have manged to sneak some music not written by Darren Criss into the rest of my life. It's a slow process, but I did miss Pete Townsend and Scar from the Lion King (don't judge, Be Prepared is the #1 song on my Ipod, even after listening to the StarKid album for almost 3 week straight). As we get to the store the Cho Chang song plays and my mother says "This song is stupid Skinny doesn't even come close to rhyming with Cho Chang." Yes, mother, that is, in fact, the whole point of the song.

I know I listen to ridiculous music, I don't need you to tell me that it's stupid because you don't see the point. Don't make me explain the Harry Potter Musical to you AGAIN. Just shhh, I don't complain about whatever stupid music you play when you're driving.

Have I ever mentioned I hate living here? Yes? Okay, just checking.

In other things, Thank you Rachel and Hannah for your comments on yesterday posts. :) *Interwebz Hugz* It really does help my lack of self everything to know that are people that think I'm a little bit awesome, even if I don't see it anymore.

I promise I will try to be less annoying and 15 year-old girl like, and do something awesome by the end of this month that is worth blogging about. That is my promise to the rest of the BEDA-ers.

ALSO! I made this!!
I am very proud of it. :)
AND THAT IS THE END OF THE STORY
Today is awesome for the same reason yesterday was awesome, except there is a new video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyBiOBVnukc No singing in this one, but some pseudo-break dancing. Wizarding God I love this Improv troupe SO MUCH.


Books read: 35
Currently reading Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

3 comments:

  1. Yea, I listen to a lot of WROCK and DFTBA stuff so I get a lot of flak from my family for my musical tastes as well. Don't worry, there are people out ther (like me) who *get* it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Urg, my sister and I are just that way with music. I hate most of the stuff she listens to, and vice verca.

    And seriously, don't defend Be Prepared. That song is the shit. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely don't feel bad about quoting AVPS nonstop anymore. ;D Hermione's song is totally empowering. For real.

    ReplyDelete