Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I have a question for you

What do boys smell like?

I mean, they have this smell, but what is it? When I walk into a room not knowing who occupies it, it becomes clear that a boy lives there by the smell. Its a smell girls don't have, because we mainly smell like fruit and candy (that's what I soap smells like anyway).

The reason I ask is because the boy smell comes up a lot in my novel, and I just don't know how to describe this smell! I would ask the boys in my class what they think they smell like, but that's weird, and my most guy friends smell nice, i feel this is mostly because they have girlfriends, or boyfriends for that matter.

So what do boys smell like? is it the scent of washing your hair with bar soap? Because I don't understand that either.

On a completely unrelated note: I've been playing with the axe we're using in my play, and I have discovered that my roommates have grown so use to me that they don't even question 1. why I have an axe or 2. why I'm playing with it.

They're view of what is normal is now completely messed up. I like it.

I posted my sassy lady video which has a cameo by the axe check that here: http://tinyurl.com/d8erqt

I must go the the Environmental Awareness Group meeting and go paint things for The Lorax.

And that is the end of the story

Today is awesome because I'm wearing a skirt, and I don't feel really gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment