Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I think I'll work on focus for my next one :)

This first part is stolen from Maureen Johnson's blog (http://maureenjohnson.blogspot.com/2009_03_01_archive.html)

I commit to this idea and am determined to create something EVERY DAY in April, including weekends. Every day, I will find something to say. I embrace the reality that there is always something to talk about, if you are willing to take the time to look for it.

I, Deanna L Cooley, promise to blog every day in April.


One of these blogs is going to be a blog on blogs, going up on Saturday. You'll like it trust me.

Today, I don't really have much to talk about, which is most likely going to become a running theme, for proof this, check out the vlog every day November I did: (http://www.youtube.com/user/misuseofairqoutes)

I'm working on my novel pretty hard, maybe I'll post some of that eventually, or talk at lengths about how much I love American Idol and Micheal J Fox, because I am both a 12 year-old girl, and a creepy 22 year-old that loves the 80's too much.

Speaking of the much beloved MJF, he has a new book entitled: Always looking up, and adventure in incurable optimism. Which in his own words is both a short joke as well as a play on the word incurable. I feel I need this book, as well has his first one, Lucky Man, which I know surprises you that I don't own. But believe me I'm working on it. :)

On the American Idol front, I'm pretty sure I love Adam Lambert. Now, I still love David Cook, a lot, but I think if Adam and David were in the same season, Adam might take it.

David is going to performing on Idol tonight. I'm excited about this. Like a lot excited.

In other news, don't watch any of Hank Green's videos until he does he his Carrie Bradshaw punishment.

Talk to you all tomorrow

And that is the end of the story

No comments:

Post a Comment