Sunday, April 26, 2009

It's really really warm in here

I woke up early today (9:30, I'm in college and it's Sunday, 9:30 is really early) and googled Lorax + town I currently live in and found this:



That's us!!!! Video Game Boy is sporting the Gryffindor scarf and green sweater, The Lorax in the brown and Noelles in the skirt. I and actually behind the grey boxes throwing Easter Grass into pond with the Humming fish, which you can't see.
We're on the front page of the Local section of our local newspaper!! We also discovered that VGB didn't turn the "Theeds" sign.
I also heard a story about yesterday from VGB about that girl playing the Lorax. Noelles, VGB and I loaded all the cars with our cardboard and duct tape set at 8, and waited for her so we could leave so we could all get breakfast before we ran through when we got to the library. At nine, she showed up so we didn't get a chance to head off to Dunks until after we ran through. The Lorax told our advisor that "I have no idea why they couldn't go before, they were just standing around at 8:30."
ahfsa;iuhg <- anger.
We could go earlier because a half a person fit in each of VGB's and my car with the set in it. Cardboard boxes and teddy bears take up a lot of room.
Everyday I seem to like her less. And her boyfriend owes me an air mattress.
In other news, our windows can only open about 3 inches because if its open any further, we, as college students, will get drunk and jump out of them. And it's like 80 degrees, making the second floor a billion degrees, and the hallway smells like pot.
ALSO someone is using all five washers.
sorry this got really complainy, that happens when it gets really hot in my room.
and that is the end of the story
Today was awesome because I discovered the MP3 of Hank's "I'm not Edward Cullen"

No comments:

Post a Comment