Monday, April 27, 2009

There is no happy medium.

As the final week of BEDA begins, I find myself having tons that I want to say, but I'm not really sure how it would fit into a blog, or if it really even makes sense.

As I'm sure you've noticed I blog mostly about how random my friends are and my general life, but I feel that I can be a deeper blogger if I didn't have to do it everyday. But then when I don't have to blog, I only blog when VGB says something ridiculous. Like that he parks under street lamps so that when the meteor comes it will deflect off the lamp post and not hit his car. (Untrue, and we totally didn't let him win this debate.)

In by blogging life I want to be more like the topic blogger, that like does research and really thinks about what they are going to say. I mean I do this when I'm writing my novel or papers for school, but when I open up a new blog I just can't find the focus.

I have a feeling this may come from hanging around a group of boys with very short attention spans. I feel this brings my short attention span to the forefront of head. I kind of feel that if I don't think about having no attention span, I grow one. I also know that sounds insane. Like me naming my electrics so when I lose them I can yell "WTF GREGORY" instead of "Where is my remote," or "I HATE YOU ETHAN" instead of "My computer hates me." After thinking about these things, or explaining them to people I realized that really do sound crazier naming my things.

I can't keep focus on one item long enough to develop it into a lengthy well thought out piece of writing. I mean I could have written a huge big thing about naming things v. not naming things. Or just a whole blog on VGB's meteor deflection crazy. But instead I feel the need to include all of them together.

Today I also did an entire semester's worth of work for one of my classes in less than a half hour. Which honestly makes me wonder why the F I didn't do it when it was due. It would have taken like five minutes out of my life. I'm going to blame it on my short attention span.

Yeah, this is the most confusing blog I've ever written.

And that is the end of the story

Today is awesome because I wrote two chapters of my novel today, which means I only have 20 pages left to write to meet the minimum amount of pages to write by next Monday. AND Jason Bay just hit a three run home run in the top of the ninth. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment