Thursday, April 9, 2009

I woke up at 4:30 today...

and Only because Katie called me to ask me why I wasn't at the THES meeting. Failure as a president at it's finest right there.

Obvs, I didn't shower, because I woke up at 4:30 and whats the point if your just going to go to be in like three hours and you're not leaving your room anyway, I was going down stairs to get the food I ordered for what I guess would be breakfast in my case, and my video game boy friend stopped me to tell me I looked beautiful today.

I have I didn't shower today hair and was wearing the shirt I wore yesterday and sweatpants with day old make-up on my face. I did not look beautiful. It was weird. but I liked it.

tomorrow I will post a blog with more substance, I'm sort of tired.

Talk to you tomorrow

1 comment: