Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome to Hell....week

Each day I say to myself, "Deanna, there was a wayyyyyyyyy simpler way to do that."

And each day I reply, "You mean instead of having half the stuff of my closet fall on me trying to take the sleeping bag out, I could have just closed the window?'

And I answer, "Yes, what you did just now was stupid."

Okay, so the window situation doesn't happen daily, but something like that happens almost everyday.

Yet I still find myself wrapped in two comforters with the window open, thinking about how much easier life would be if I just closed the window.

On a mildly related note, I made a YouTube video today!

I can't seem to copy and paste the whole embedding code... so here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGDbM7rCAKs

I'm fairly impressed with this video. I get rather impressed with myself whenever I don't have to restart the computer 46 times while recording.

While filming this video, you will notice there is a part where I show a The Who poster. I tried like six different ways to have me in the shot while showing The Who poster, and I nearly killed myself while standing on a chair. I have never been more happy that I'm too lazy and poor to do laundry while at school.

We have intense Lorax rehearsals the rest of the week before the big performance on Saturday. I'm super excited about it. BUT I have a really big important Leadership dessert to go to in the middle of the rehersal time. Thankfully, three of the five people in the play are also leaders. But we still have quite a bit of work to do in the "where the F does this piece of set go!" and the "Where are the Barbaloots!" and the "Wait what's my line?" departments so needless to say, this week is going to be equal parts FUN and Ridiculous-ness.

And that is the end of the story

Today was awesome because there was Chicken Nuggets AND apple crisp at lunch today!

1 comment: