Saturday, April 11, 2009

Well, 10:30 is wayyy better than 5pm

I went to bed at 2am, so I feel that I'm almost back on a regular sleeping pattern, hopefully. I'll keep you posted on whether or not I'm dying of "brain invading the ear canal disease" (real disease say it yesterday on Mystery Diagnosis).

Anyways, something awesome happened the other day that I've been too busy sleeping to write about. Noelles told me I was like the big sister she never had. How awesome is that. I just about cried. I honestly love Noelles, and its just so awesome that she said something like that. I mean, I consider most of my friends family (excluding Brittany, jks she's my twin brother), and to have my friends say basically the same thing back is probs the best think I've been told. (Well that, and Video Game Boy telling me that he would cut up dead bodies and make me a boyfriend out of them, which was equal parts wickedly creepy, and sweet)

I really do feel much more awake today, which is a good thing considering I'm driving home with Noelles for Easter dinner. That will be an experience like no other, you think I'm weird, you should meet my Dad (he makes trees!). I enjoy when my mom says something like "how did you get so weird?" and I can say "Well Mom, my father spends his free time doing science experiments on trees and calling himself a jelly chemist."

I hearts my dad.

I guess that's it for today, I'll be sure to give you full details on the insanity that will be Easter at my house tomorrow.

And that is the end of the story

Today is awesome because I woke up in time to go to lunch. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your Dad is awesome :) The video of the trees had to get deleted off from my youtube, but I may put it up again later (stupid copyright music blahh)

    ReplyDelete