Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Shank Game

The more I talk about them; the more ridiculous I realize my friends are.

I mean, I guess for a group of 20 year old boys that spend most of their days playing video games and talking about the different evolutions of Charzard, they're pretty normal. But in a general sense, we're all really weird. I also want to point out that I also have friends that are girls, but the boys do most of the weird stuff. The girls just either play along, or ignore them.

Three of the boys made up a game called "shank." The point of this game is mostly to run up to some one, poke them, and yell "SHANK."

The Shankee can then not be shanked or shank another person for ten minutes.

I think the point is to be the last person unshanked, but I really don't know.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm fairly good at the Shank game, mostly because I punch really hard (for a girl anyway) and when I get shanked, I punch you in the arm. The boys don't like that very much. (Did I mention that they are very stereotypical video game playing gentlemen, pale, skinny, white boys)

Most of the shanking takes place a meal times. Mostly you sit down and instantly shank the two people next to you before you get shanked, then block the across the table person and left hand shank them. Then, everyone eats.

At the awards dinner last night, Video Game Boy won this huge award, and instead of hugging him when he came back to the table, I shanked him. It was epic. And I do believe you can see how the Shank Game can turn dangerous quickly.

In other news, I made myself a "SUPER AXE HACKER" t-shirt today for the play. I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear it a lot after the play is over...

Jen posted a youtube video that was "a day in the life of Jen." I feel that if I made this video, it would be a video of me sleeping and punching people.

ALSO
Georgie, Jen and Thursday are coming to see the play this weekend!! Excited. I must now finish painting. :)

and that is the end of the story

Today was awesome because there was Bananas Foster at dinner. (I need to start finding reasons for awesome that aren't food...) Today was awesome because Noelles and I pulled a super double shank on a boy on the way back from dinner. (much better)

1 comment:

  1. the "Georgie, Jen, and Thursday" part of this make me happy. I also like when Tuesday calls you misuseofairqoutesdeannawednesday

    ReplyDelete