Wednesday, April 8, 2009

you may know that I'm a dork

So today is Wednesday, which means I vlog for the sassy lady society (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsEeDbetM-A) <- that's my video for today.

In it i discuss American Idol. OMGZ!!!!

Adam Lambert is so amazing. I mean, my one true American Idol love is and always will be David Cook, but seriously, Adam is just so great. Simon gave him a standing o! SIMON! Sometimes I don't even think he even likes the show, and yesterday he stood for a performance!!!

I seriously wish more of my friends watched idol so I could Adam Lambert fan girl somewhere that wasn't my blog, but since I have no other outlet... here you go.

I have to get ready, watch idol, then go out with my friends.

I will talk to ya'll tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment